Thursday, April 28, 2011


I am really happy. Things are really good. Everything is working out. 

Saying I am over it also makes the opposite true, So I won't say it. Might be too late. Point is, I don't feel anything regarding him. Would have been anger, or confusion, or longing, or something. But It's pretty much just contentment, that we both moved on. It takes a lot of guts to realize there is something wrong with a relationship and to be able to end it, instead of just staying there for fear of being alone. And I'm not gonna lie, I was totally afraid of being alone. 

I forgot though that being alone is what I am good at. I am really a selfish person, so being with someone is too hard, cause I forget about myself and make it all about them. Which is really unhealthy for a selfish person. 

The point of all the backstory and context is that I like this boy. Well... He is definitely not a boy. I mean... well. He is a man boy. Too much of an age difference for those around me to be comfortable with. Everyone would just tell me it was a phase or whatever. But I don't choose my friends, or my (insert whatever he is to me) by their age, Just like I don't choose them by their hair color. "Age ain't nothin but a number"


And maybe the only reason he brings it up, and I try to avoid it, is because there is nothing else that could be wrong about it. We both are attracted to eachother. We both enjoy the others company. And we get along with eachothers friends. Accept that he never hangs out with my friends cause he likes to stay at home... xD

The thing is that I want to tell people, and only like 3 people know my blog, so I decided those three get to know. I like him. He is good to me, and good for me. And I just wanna see where this goes.... 

<3Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment