Monday, March 21, 2011

Sometimes.



Trying hard and failing not to mention the fact that it has been so long, it's just become a formality to mention it. Sometimes it just happens, I get caught up following all the blogs (go look at some, wow, some are excellent!) and I forget that writing is something I really enjoy. There is a chance that the reason I don't write so much on here is because there is some internal conflict for me about it. Writing is such a personal thing for me that I am not always of the mindset that it should be shared. But sharing is caring, and there are some things I think the world should know.

1. Onread.com- Allowing me to read a popular yet pigeon-holed book in secret without the embarrassment of buying it at my local bookstore. (c'mon, I mean, I know people who work there, and I know I shouldn't care but it started as just reading it to see if they would honestly let me read a book online fo' freee.)

2. Photobucket.com- ok, It isn't really the website itself, it's the fact that I have a bunch of pictures on there, that would be lost to me if I hadn't went and downloaded them all. I would have lost THESE GEMS...
Notice I am being steadied. By one Emily Lyerla. 
My first Myspace Profile Pic. Oh man I was cool. (8th Grade people...)
 
And Jack as a kitten. =)
3. I am never doing a musical theater production. Although I mean, Justin Bieber/Beiber says Never say Never. ha. I can at least say that I will never do a musical theater production again while I have friends, a life, and two cats as opposed to hundreds.

Anyway, That's enough for now. Back to my blogs. New post secret yesterday, new asofterworld, new QC. Imma get in my pjs for this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment