Sunday, November 7, 2010

good times and chillin with my ego.

"What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person." -John Green, Paper Towns

Halloween was really fun, life is treating me well. Life is, that is, some people aren't, but I just get over it. =)

Gettin tired of friends who say you are friends, but want more, then stop talking to you when they realize they aren't getting any. =/

I'm really loving psychology, and I hope I will continue to as I take more classes, which reminds me that I need to go to the transfer center to set my schedule for sure, registering opens the 12th for me!!! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly months pass, I mean, christmas is almost here and I am not ready!! I do however know JUST what I want! pretty much anything from AA, but specifically these babies. Gooosshhhh, they are so puuuurffectt... I just need some shoes to go with.... 

anyways... short post.. but just tryin to get back in the swing of posting at all. 

pickup.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment