Monday, November 8, 2010

I found the needle in that haystack!

"If you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't" -Chuck Palahniuk


So, fashion has never really been my thing, but over the past couple months I have really been interested in it. (like, considering-throwing-out-all-of-my-clothes-to-start-over interested) I do a lot of online window shopping. Maybe I should call it browser shopping??? A lot of blogs have kept my interest too when it comes to fashion, especially Rumi Neely's photo diary-esque blog

The problem is...There aren't any vegan shoes! 

I am a vegetarian and have been for about 7 years, but I am an ethical vegetarian so I also like to not wear leather and that can be especially difficult when it comes to shoes. So I was reading her blog and following some links to some really gorgeous sites with some really gorgeous shoes. 

THEN THE HEAVENS PARTED, THE ANGELS SANG!

...and I found this blog..

Anything you would ever want to find relating to vegan clothes and shoes. It is bluntly called A Vegan Fashion Blog. What more could I ask? Well, I didn't ask, but I got it anyway. Forever21 is waaaaaaaay.. did I say WAAAAYYYY cooler than I thought. It has soo many "accidental vegan" shoes (which basically means they don't do it on purpose except for the fact that makingn shoes vegan is cheaper since leather is expensive)  and I loooooove the styles. I am having an amazing day, and had to say so. 

Go world. 

Go internet. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha yes!! I am so glad you liked it. I felt the same way about forever21--I was like--wha?? But yeah, the styles they have are way more traditional and normal than other sites...and for the cheapest prices anywhere on the internet. Not bad at all lol.

    ReplyDelete